2/10/2017

5 anime I started readings their manga after I finished there published episodes

 hey what's up guys!!!
  
 Do you know how does it feel when you finish the published episodes of a certain anime then you have to wait for the next episode for a week😒 , it feels like your wife is giving birth to a new baby each week( I know I'm exaggerating😂), especially if the next episode is thrilling and exciting , and because I had this experience many times I wanted to share with you 5 anime(s) I started reading their manga after I watched all the released episodes :

1-Btooom!:

  The story is about a 22 years-old guy named (Ryouta Sakamoto) who sits at home playing video games all day, he's one of the top players in a game called BTOOOM! but suddenly he finds himself transported from playing the hit Btooom! video game to being stranded on a mysterious island, equipped with a day's worth of provisions, a bag of bombs, a strange crystal embedded in his left hand and a huge gaping hole in his memory. But it doesn't take long to figure out what's going on, especially after the first person Ryouta meets tries to kill him. Someone is attempting to recreate the ultra-violent Btoom! game in real life, and the island has been filled with an army of other unwilling players, each armed with one of the multiple variants of explosive weapons called BIM. Fortunately, Ryouta's an ace Btoom! player, but this insane version of the game has no reset switch or second lives, and there's only one way off the island: kill seven other people before they can kill you!.
  honestly this anime is astounding!!!, I mean really who thinks of this kind of thing? It's psychologically intimidating, actions packed and well written. and The Characters are the biggest draw for me, as they feel like real people and not just a bunch of anime archetypes thrown together. 




2-Deadman Wonderland:


 It looked like it would be a normal day for Ganta Igarashi and his classmates—they were preparing to go on a class field trip to a certain prison amusement park called Deadman Wonderland, where the convicts perform dangerous acts for the onlookers' amusement. However, suddenly the whole class gets massacred by a mysterious man in red. even-though Ganta was the only survivor, He's framed for the carnage, sentenced to die, and locked away in the most twisted prison ever built: Deadman Wonderland, And then it gets worse. Ganta's life is quickly turned upside down.  This anime had a lot of action, and was very graphic. I really enjoyed all of the death and suspense in this. Many things have happened that I didn't expect. There was a lot of things that I needed to keep track of in all 12 episodes, but I wanna say this... the ending really sucked. I hope every viewer hated it. If there only was a season two of Deadman Wonderland. But nope. It just stayed as it is now. I couldn't take it so I decided to read its manga.




3-Tokyo ghoul:




the story is set in Tokyo, which is haunted by mysterious "ghouls" who are devouring humans. People are gripped by the fear of these ghouls whose identities are masked in mystery. An ordinary college student named Kaneki encounters Rize, a girl who is an avid reader like him, at the café he frequents. Little does he realize that his fate will change overnight.
I started watching Tokyo Ghoul when I kept hearing the title here and there on the internet, and as you can imagine after the first episode I couldn't stop watching ,This show has great character depth with the violence and despair. it arouses  questions about the right way of living through a war between the two species who claim to be the dominant race.With the amazing soundtracks and beauty of animation technology they have built an masterpiece.



4-fairy tail: 


yes!!! fairy tail (I'm sure you all know this anime) is one of my favorites, and as you can see it is currently on hiatus, The release date of episode 278 has yet to be announced. But man so tired of waiting , after I knew the truth about natsu and his relation to zeref I couldn't stop asking My self many questions , so I decided to answer this questions by reading its manga
until the release date, and then I continue watching (problem solved😁).






5- one piece: 

  the same thing goes with this anime too, the only difference is one piece is still ongoing, but I couldn't wait each week for one episode to be released ( I'm not a patient person), that's how amazing this anime can be. and guess what, I've already finished the published manga and waiting each week for one chapter to be released , the only option I have now is to learn Japanese and start reading raw manga 😂😂😂



                                             thanks for reading !!! ✌✌✌

No comments:

Post a Comment